Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do Supermodels Shave Does Anybody Have Problems Finding Someone They Are Phyically Attracted To?

Does anybody have problems finding someone they are phyically attracted to? - do supermodels shave

Before anyone asks, no, I do not think Brad Pitt, and I have the body of a Greek god ....... But I say I am beautiful (even though I consider myself average). I am always 6'1''y shaved their heads. I also have a tan all year round, as some Indian in me. I have green eyes.

The problem is that I apparently never about the good girls who run, I find interesting. And no, I'm not looking for supermodels. I prefer girls who are very thin (but I'm not attracted to obese chicks border). What I enjoy most are attracted to the eyes, the smile and the back of a woman.

But it seems that every time I dating sites, or if someone beats "fiXing Me Up "will include in general situations that I am physically attracted to women.

It can not be that hard, right? Are there any good, simple, attractive girls there? Or they are all married and have children in their early 20s?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mate, you must live in an area of BA for the girls, and hardly a day goes by that I do not see attractive girl AI

Post a Comment